Journeys – Fall Sessions 1; 6:00-6:45pm
Reflections on God as Triune for Christian Reflection, Prayer, and Practice
Join us as we explore the concept of trinity as a relational and practical guide for daily living as followers of Jesus. Led by Bart McNiel. August 16 in Fellowship Hall
Ministry in Today’s World – Local and Global
Some of our Cooperative Baptist Fellowship friends will share their perspectives on and their work for ministry engagement both inside and outside of the local church.
• August 23 – Ministry in India led by CBF Global Field Personnel, Sam Bandela
• August 30 – What’s Up with the Younger Generation? Led by Devita Parnell, Young Baptist Ecosystem Manager
• Sept. 6 – Engaging Churches in Today’s World led by Ruth Perkins Lee and Josh Speight. Ruth is Director of Ministries and Josh is Missional Congregations Resources Manager
• Sept. 13 –The Importance of Religious Liberty led by Stephen Reeves, Associate Coordinator of Partnerships and Advocacy
• Sept. 20 – Chaplaincy. Gerry Hutchinson will share stories from the many settings that chaplaincy takes place. Gerry is Chaplaincy and Pastoral Counseling Manager at CBF
Mental Illness: Out of the Shadows
Join us as a panel of members, community friends, and ministers leads us to step out of the shadows, as we talk about mental illness and the response of the church. September 27 in Fellowship Hall.